1. Good sportsmanship shall prevail at all times.
2. A competent cox must be present in the gig at all times when on the water.
3. A minimum of one experienced rower and the cox must be present when the gig is launched.
4. A minimum of one experienced rower and the cox must be in the gig when novices or juniors are rowing.
5. Any rower or passenger under the age of 16 must wear a life jacket whilst on the water.
6. The coxswain of any crew member or passenger under the age of 16 must wear a life jacket whilst on the water.
7. Respect for the Club’s property must be shown at all times.
8. The oars must only be used for rowing and no other purpose (i.e. being used to push off from land).
9. There will be no standing on or stepping on the thwarts (seats).
10. All members present at practice sessions or race meets will assist in the launching, reloading and storage of gig/s and related equipment.
11. Respect must be shown to the cox at all times whilst on the water.
12. The cox’s decision is final.
13. HAVE FUN!